Consulting strategies & solutions for the full spectrum of financial business needs
Strategies & Solutions
We know financial services
Patpatia & Associates has a singular focus on financial services and fintech businesses. This allows us to provide creative, well-defined, and customized solutions for any challenge our clients present.
We do what it takes to drive your business forward
Patpatia & Associates has a range of services for all aspects of a financial services business, from strategic business planning, through the implementation of focused solutions.
We provide consulting services across all financial services business areas, helping our clients improve their performance and achieve their business objectives:
Success does not just happen. The most successful firms develop thoughtful plans, informed by experience and market insight.
Patpatia & Associates approaches each strategic challenge with a fresh, market-focused perspective, and strives to push our clients beyond the competition and on to higher returns.
Our strategies are defined by:
• Genuine performance improvement – the clear mission for each of our strategies is a quantifiable gain in performance, generated through increased revenues, lower costs, and improved efficiency
• Concern for the future – identifying global business trends & forces and anticipating future challenges are key to building the groundwork for a strategy that supports sustainable growth and advantage
• Real world market understanding – each member of our team has deep experience working with financial institutions on fundamental challenges
• Practical implementation – having a plan is not enough, we ensure our strategies can be reasonably implemented, taking into account the firm’s resources and other constraints
Firms aim to engage customers in a compelling way, that isn’t too costly. Patpatia & Associates has many services to help our clients attract new prospects, close more sales, and improve client retention.
Our capabilities include:
• Market opportunity and entry analysis – we uncover and assess opportunities in both current and new markets to ensure our clients access all potential sources of revenue
• Brand strategy – we develop compelling branding strategies that connect our clients to potential customers and provide built-in credibility
• Distribution channel management – we guide business practices, field oversight, ongoing education, and other strategies to improve sales in current channels
• Product design and pricing – we help clients create innovative, customer-focused, profitable products to meet consumer demand and generate sustainable revenues
A financial institution’s home office infrastructure plays an important role in its success. Patpatia & Associates works with clients to ensure internal systems, processes, and people are well-positioned for stability and long-term scalability.
Solutions and services that we provide include:
• Constructing cohesive, up to date technology platforms – we create strategic design blueprints, compose functional requirements for build projects, analyze external vendors, project manage implementations, and perform numerous other functions
• Designing efficient organizations – we analyze front-, middle-, and back-office operations to uncover efficiencies and implement solutions, including redesigned workflows
• Enhancing risk management and compliance practices – we ensure key risk exposures are addressed, and help implement disciplined supervision and compliance processes, including automation where available
• Supporting M&A and strategic alliances – we identify targets, conduct due diligence, and support execution of acquisitions & alliances to capitalize on business synergies and accelerate firm growth
Changing from Transactional to Trust-Based Relationships
Both investors and regulators are demanding that advisors and firms provide recommendations that are in the client’s “best interest” (i.e. fiduciary), rather than simply facilitate transactions. Firms can use this movement as an opportunity to position themselves and their advisors as valuable, continuous resources for investors and their financial well-being.
Services and solutions we provide to help firms with this transition include:
• Coordinated in-person advisor and digital interaction – we design business models where both the advisor and digital tools play discrete roles in the client relationship, and help with public branding and advisor guidance to avoid disintermediation concerns
• Customer lifecycle management – we help segment clients by servicing need and identify key engagement “moments” to improve customer satisfaction and increase cross- and up-selling
• Sales force enhancement – we develop strategies and programs (e.g. training, teaming, incentives) to help advisors & field management offer better customer experiences and build stickier relationships