A financial institution’s home office infrastructure plays an important role in its success. Patpatia & Associates works with clients to ensure internal systems, processes, and people are well-positioned for stability and long-term scalability.
Solutions and services that we provide include:
• Constructing cohesive, up to date technology platforms – we create strategic design blueprints, compose functional requirements for build projects, analyze external vendors, project manage implementations, and perform numerous other functions
• Designing efficient organizations – we analyze front-, middle-, and back-office operations to uncover efficiencies and implement solutions, including redesigned workflows
• Enhancing risk management and compliance practices – we ensure key risk exposures are addressed, and help implement disciplined supervision and compliance processes, including automation where available
• Supporting M&A and strategic alliances – we identify targets, conduct due diligence, and support execution of acquisitions & alliances to capitalize on business synergies and accelerate firm growth
Effective technology and infrastructure platforms can be the difference between a firm that excels, and a firm that falls behind. Strong platforms increase home office efficiency, attract new advisors, and power long term growth. We work closely with both financial institutions and vendors to create differentiated solutions.
Our capabilities include:
• Uncovering and resolving inefficiencies in front-, middle-, and back-office systems & operations (e.g. outdated manual processes, poor system integrations)
• Introducing new technologies that make a meaningful difference to both the producer desktop and back-office environment (i.e. value generated far exceeds one time change and ongoing costs)
• Creating & executing total enterprise data management strategies to unify platforms, including those employing many best of breed point solutions (e.g performance reporting, rebalancing, compliance)