Insurers today face many challenges – shifting consumer demographics, rapid technological change, and regulatory & risk management concerns. Patpatia & Associates provides life, P&C, and health insurers & reinsurers with actionable solutions to increase growth, improve competitiveness and drive profitability in the near- and long-term.
We help management and owners to develop and achieve their growth objectives by collaboratively implementing new business models and and acquisition-driven expansion tactics. Our strategies capitalize on global market, competitive, and regulatory trends to help clients reinvent their businesses.
• Strategic enterprise assembly, guiding the combination of complementary insurance underwriting and distribution entities into sustainable growth engines
• Customer-centric transformation targeting underpenetrated segments and emerging opportunities that are synergistic with firms’ capabilities
• Strategic acquisitions & integration to build out new capabilities and market reach
• Capital management and reinsurance strategies directing resources to value creation and profitability enhancement
• Investment return maximization by redesigning the investment operation, including analyzing the organization, portfolio strategies, and liability-driven investment processes
Patpatia & Associates helps insurance companies adapt to changing consumer demands and access new markets. We work with clients to improve revenue dynamics by both identifying underserved segments and reworking product offerings & marketing practices. We also help our clients implement integrated distribution systems, ensuring access to customers at all possible touchpoints.
Our strategies include:
• Customer-focused solutions packaging customized products, services, and marketing across segments (e.g. pre-retiree, elder market, wealth management)
• Establishing complementary sales channels, including financial institution, worksite, and affinity markets
• Digital sales transformation empowering agents via integrated in-person and online customer engagement, as well as developing self-service robo-distribution models
• Data-driven marketing, applying big data and analytics to inform sales engagement and value-added advice delivery
• Sales force performance improvement with programs to develop field productivity, migrate agents up-market, and guide change management for relationship-based servicing
Patpatia & Associates helps insurers upgrade outdated infrastructure and technology, eliminating inefficiencies and accelerating growth. We launch firms into the modern marketplace by overhauling current practices and introducing new solutions.
Activities we undertake include:
• Operating model definition including internal and external servicing infrastructure design
• Process improvement harnessing new digital straight through workflows to eliminate the inefficiencies and inflexibilities of legacy core processing
• Platform rationalization consolidating key business functions (e.g. underwriting, policy admin, claims) across business units
• Digital servicing deploying integrated, multi-channel delivery platforms to support on-demand access and improve distribution effectiveness
• Enterprise risk management and surveillance automation to reduce human, competitive, and market exposures